TimeSavers offers a variety of different drum handlers. These handlers will help mix drum contents in whatever way the job requires.
We are a major authorized distributor for over a hundred material handling manufacturers. To get more information on our drum handler catalog, as well as find the exact solution you are looking for, please contact us directly.
Morse Drum Mixers can:
- Blend batches of powder
- Ensure uniform batches
- Mix paint, oils, urethane resin, glue, dyes, flavors, etc.
- Use as a chemical drum mixer
- Blend drum contents into homogenous product prior to use
- Keep epoxy from separating
- Grind and smooth parts in media
- Homogenize tailings and sediment samples
- Plasma spray powder mixing
Address Safety Issues – Mixing contents inside a sealed drum eliminates the risks of spills and splashing of dangerous contents on workers during transfer, and greatly reduces clean-up, and the risk of contamination. It also eliminates use of special mixing vessels.
Capacity (Liquid Load): 500 – 1000 lbs
Capacity (Dry Load): 250 – 400 lbs
(A shifting dry load exerts greater stress on the drum rotator than the fluid motion of a liquid load.)
Diameter (Of the rolled drum): 6” to 28”
Height (Of the rolled drum): Up to 40”
Drum RPM: 1 to 30 RPM
Mix a plastic drum, steel drum, or fiber drum.
- Barrel agitators mix drum contents without even opening it
- Prevent messy cleanup of insertion mixers
- Reduce hazards and worker exposure
- Incorporate settled or stratified valuable ingredients
- Homogenize liquid, granulated or powdered products
- Eliminate sediment at the bottom of a drum
Capacity (Full): 800 lbs
Capacity (Half-Full): 400lbs
(A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.)
Diameter (Of the rolled drum): 18” to 23.5”
Height (Of the rolled drum): 29” to 37”
Drum Size: 30 – 55 gallon
Drum RPM: 4 – 20 RPM