TimeSavers sells Hoists from the world’s leading Hoist manufacturers, including Harrington, R&M and Gorbel. Various types are available to work for many situations, depending on your company’s needs.
We are a major authorized distributor for over a hundred material handling manufacturers. To get more information on our entire Hoists solutions, as well as find the exact solution you are looking for, please contact us directly.
Standard Rope Hoists
Standard wire rope hoists come with everything needed to get to work quickly and safely, and they can meet every lifting demand. Standard electric wire rope hoist configurations include normal headroom, low headroom and double girder designs.
- 1/2 – 80 ton (500 – 80,000 kg) capacities
- Lifts at 13ft (4m) to 320ft (100m) and beyond
- Lifting speed range 10/1.5 to 62/10 fpm (3/0.5 – 19/3 m/min)
- 208, 230, 460, 575/3/60 or 380/3/50 power supply
- Single-reeved or double-reeved
- Load monitoring
- 2-speed hoisting and inverter controlled trolley motions
Heavy Lifting Hoists
Heavy lifting hoists are open winch electric overhead hoists, designed for heavy duty applications across a wide range of industries.
- 10- 250 ton capacities
- CMAA/ASME or FEM/ISO duty ratings and CSA certification
- Compact double girder trolley with double reeving for true vertical lifts
- Dual trolley drives for powerful travel motion
- Motors with thermal protection and D.C. disk brake
- Rope overwrap protection
- Inverter control for all motions with closed loop vector control for hoisting
Intelligent Lifting Devices:
- Can cover multiple work cells
- Have rapid return on investment through increased productivity and reduced product damage
- Decrease risk of operator injury creating a safer work environment
- Have higher environmental ratings, meaning they are more tolerant to dust and liquid
- Enhance job performance
Features & Benefits:
- Enclosed track / easy movement and long life
- Rigid runways / superior load positioning
- Ease of installation – can be installed on any standard 6″ concrete floor
- Smooth rolling surface for easier movement of bridge and trolleys
- Multiple track profiles and spanning capabilities
- Adaptable, flexible, and cost competitive
- Applications with lighter loads (less than 4000 lbs.)
- Parts Assembly
- Palletizing loads
- Injection Molding
- Warehouse loading docks
- Process Equipment Maintenance
- Truck Service Centers
Capacity: 165 – 1320 lbs
Speed: Up to 200 ft/min
Air Chain Hoists Information:
Capacity: .25 – 25 tons & 500 tons
Headroom: 12 – 56.7 in
Standard Lift: 10 ft
Up Speed (Full Load): 1.8 – 121 ft/min
Up Speed (No Load): 2.1 – 207 ft/min
Down Speed (Full Load): 2.2 – 197 ft/min
Down Speed (No Load): 1.6 – 125 ft/min
Air Consumption Up (Full Load): 26 – 180 cfm
Air Consumption Up (No Load): 31- 220 cfm
Air Consumption Down (Full Load): 27 – 210 cfm
Air Consumption Down (No Load): 26 – 190 cfm
Net Weight: 19 – 1074 lbs
Air Rope Hoists Information:
Features and benefits include:
- Designed for high torque operation.
- Block operated upper limit switch standard. Two position geared limit switch available as an option.
- Three reduction helical and spur gearing, precision cut and heat treated.
- Lubrication is oil splash type in sealed gear case.
- Weston type mechanical load brake holds the load and provides controlled lowering.
- Anti-friction bearings throughout.
- Deep grooved, large diameter rope drum which stores rated lift of hoist without overwrap.
- Shrouded lower block with full swiveling forged steel hook with hook latch.
- Air mufflers standard.
- Lug, Plain, Geared & Motorized Trolley
- Standard or close headroom models
- Cord or lever pendant control two brakes
- Two limit switches
- Spark resistant models available
- Full range of air hoist accessories
- Air motors are sealed against dust, moisture, and corrosive gases.
- Air hoists perform well where heat may be a problem-either from extremely heavy duty cycles or from above average ambient temperatures.
- The heavy-duty wire rope and drum-type hoist line has a steelmounting lug integral with the one-piece welded frame
- Powerful drive motor
Capacity: 300 lbs – 35 tons
Lift: 6’ – 135’
These electric hoists are designed and manufactured for tough jobs and for every lifting application. An economical choice, these hoists are dependablely built to withstand the rigors of heavy service and repeated lifting cycles.
- 1/8 to 20 ton capacities (125 kg – 5000 kg)
- Single and two fall models
- 10, 15 and 20 foot (3, 4.5 and 6 m) standard lift heights
- Additional lifting heights available up to 98 feet
- Single or two-speed hoisting options
- Inverter or two-speed controlled trolley options
- Top hook, lug mount, push trolley, and motorized trolley suspensions
- High density polyethylene black chain container
- PRQ pendant with ergonomic pistol grip
- NEMA type 3R (IP55) protection classification
- CSA approval (60 Hz, 115 VAC models only)
- Lifetime grease-lubricated gearbox means no oil change out is required. Precision gears provide better wear and longer life.
- Designed for heavy-duty industrial applications
- Motors up to 7-1/2 h.p. provide a wide range of lifting speeds
- Up to 600 lineal feet of chain
- Choice of lug mounted, push/pull, hand geared or motorized trolley drives are available to meet a variety of applications.
- Standard voltage is 230/460 Volt, 3 phase.
- Special control enclosures and motors can be provided for hostile or hazardous environments including explosion proof applications.
- Special finishes including plating and corrosion resistant paints are available.
- Lifetime warranty
- Double DC Brake – Two independent acting DC Brakes for redundant braking. Field Installation Kit available.
- AC Electrical Brake
- Variable speed drive (VFD) or traditional 2 speeds available
- Primary & secondary transformer fusing
- Rotatable limit switch – Designed for quick reset of limit position
- Metal and stainless steel chain containers
- Lifting Speed 5 to 64 FPM
Capacity: 1/8 to 20 tons
Headroom: 13.8 – 67.3 in.
Standard Lift: 10 ft
Lifting Speed: 3.5 – 56 ft/min
Hand-Operated Chain Hoists
Hand-Operated Chain Hoists are available as standard with a 10 foot lift, or with any custom lift height up to 98 feet.
- High strength, grade 80 alloy steel load chain with galvanized finish for corrosion resistance
- Hooks are alloy steel, heat treated and equipped with hook latches and inspection points
- Treated steel shafts, gears, load wheels
- Overload limiting device to prevent lifting loads beyond rated capacity (Except 1/4 ton unit)
- Dual pawl Weston-style brake with two brake friction discs provides four braking surfaces
- Load chain guard that holds chain to pockets of load wheel for safe operation
- Hooks are treated alloy steel and equipped with spring-return safety latches.
Capacity: 1/4 – 10 tons
Falls: 1 – 4
Chain Pull: 53 – 84 lbs
Overhaul Ratio: 17 – 394
Headroom: 11 – 30.1 in.
Weight: 14 – 173 lbs
Lever Operated Chain Hoists
Lever Operated Chain Hoists are available from 1/4 to 6 ton (250kg – 6000kg) capacities. The lever pullers come standard with a 5 foot lifting height, but additional chain lengths are available. Their compact size and light weight means a lever puller can be easily used in many locations.
Capacity: 1/4 – 10 tons
Falls: 1 or 2
Nominal Lever Effort: 31.5 – 88 lbs
Handle Length: 11 – 16.46 in.
Headroom: 4.5 – 26.8 in.
Weight: 5 – 858 lbs
Recent Industry News
Why Material Handling is so Important?
The organization of your warehouse can make or break your…
Industrial Material Handling Methods
Industrial workers handle different materials using a variety of methods.…
Types of Material Handling Equipment
Material handling equipment (MHE) is equipment used to move, store…