TimeSavers offers a wide selection of Pre-Fabricated Buildings from leading manufacturers such as InPlant and Panel Built. Get your facilities set up quickly with Single and Multi-Story Warehouse Offices, Modular Buildings, Security & Guard Booths, and so much more.
We are a major authorized distributor for over a hundred material handling manufacturers. This page shows a sampling of the Pre-Fabricated Buildings that we provide. To get more information on our entire Pre-Fabricated Building solutions, as well as find the exact solution you are looking for, please contact us directly.
Fitting function & expanding space
Modular Building Systems are available in 1¾˝ or 3˝ thickness and come in either anodized extruded aluminum or painted steel. These systems can also be customized based on your needs. Maximize your valuable space with clear spans up to 40´ wide in non-load bearing applications; or expand vertically with a second story; or have a load-bearing roof with capacities up to 125 pounds per square foot to utilize the roof space for a storage or production area.
The wall panels can include materials with diverse qualities – the outer surfaces and inner core options are designed for safety, environmental control, noise control or soundstop barriers. Depending upon the use, you may select from a wide variety of prefabricated wall panels with standard finishes or custom paint colors.
Prefabricated modular construction for cleaner installation & flexibility
Because modular units are fabricated and painted in the factory, the installation and assembly is cleaner than traditional construction. This requires less downtime, which saves money.
Modular construction is open construction, which allows building inspectors to check the structure and wiring at any point of the install process.
Reusable, Relocatable, and Expandable
Using flexible panelized office systems, your prefabricated offices offer immediate flexibility for your facility. The structure can be pre-assembled at our manufacturing facility on a forkliftable, steel base, which on arrival to your facility, only needs to be anchored in place and hooked up amenities. This design allows for the building to be easily relocated to another area or reused for another purpose altogether! Additionally, are traditional “knock-down” is designed to be easily expanded upon or uninstalled completely if your company is relocating to another facility.
- Reusable, re-locatable, and expandable design
- Easy installation with minimal facility disruption
- One Hour Fire Rated Wall Systems
- Variety of colors and finishes
- Solid construction withstands manufacturing and military environment
- Forkliftable Steel Base
- Three inch insulated wall panels in choice of white, gray, and champange
- 22 gauge galvanized top decking and suspended acoustical ceiling
- Framing and all connecting hardware always included
- 3-0 x 7-0 20 gauge steel with 20″ x 30″ window and hardware
- Electric package includes junction boxes, breaker panel, light switch, duplex outlets, and 2′ x 4′ fluorescent fixtures
Security Booths & Guard Booths
Civilian and military security guards have an important job function and are faced with certain job hazards. Having a security booth allows them one less stress to face every day. Customized guard booths, guard shacks and guard houses can meet the need of any facility.
Prefabricated guard booths are stronger than traditional booths because each individual section is designed to withstand the stress of transportation and assembly. A forklift can even be used for ease of relocation. Use security booths to protect individuals and employees at government and military installations, airports, theme parks, stadiums, manufacturing facilities, border crossings, fueling stations, and much more. Guard booths are manufactured to stand up to any unique purpose that they may be needed for.
- 3-0 or 6-0 by 7-0 Doors
- 3′ x 4′ picture windows or 36″ x 36″
- Through-Wall HVAC Unit
- Standard Electric
- 26 gauge stucco-embossed steel faced panels with poly-styrene insulation
- Designed to withstand up to 180 mph wind loads
- Custom built to suit your specific application
- Insulated and waterproof roof systems
- Available in shed, gable and hip roof designs
- All levels of UL and NIJ ballistic protection
- Offered in a variety of sizes and can be painted your custom color.
Heavy-Duty American Steel Fabrication
Prefabricated bus and smoking shelters are steel structures that are completely designed to customer specifications. The shelters are shipped to the site with only an easy installation left before it’s ready to go. Since these prefabricated shelters are custom built, they have a vast amount of applications ranging from bus shelters to smoking shelters, or even gate covers.
Wide Range of Applications
With all of the applications prefabricated shelters have, there are a number of design variations that fit each application. Similar to modular buildings, prefabricated shelters can be designed to fit city environment around it. Overall, the design of the shelter will depend on its application.
Turn-Key Prefab Shelter Provider
The shelters are fabricated from steel, providing increased durability and ensuring it can withstand even the harshest weather conditions. Prefab shelters offer turn-key shelter solutions, designing, engineering, manufacturing, shipping, and installing the entire structure.
By powder coating prefabricated shelters, the structure gains a number of advantages. They can be color matched to any requested color, so the project will not be limited to standard color options. Powder coating is also one of the most durable color finishes available. Using powder coating, the structure is able to be coated with a thicker layer than with liquid paint, and does not cause any running or sagging on the finished product.
- Designed to withstand up to 180 mph wind loads.
- Custom built to suit specific applications.
- Window panes with custom tinting available.
- Available in a variety of roof designs.
- Offered in a number of sizes and can be painted a custom color.
Strip Types Include:
- Low-temp Reinforced
- Dark Amber
- Aztec Orange
- Armorseal Ribbed
- Freezer Reinforced
Strip Door Mounting Hardware Options:
- Universal Mounts
- Truck Mounts
- Walk In Mounts
- Horizontal Slide Kit
Other Products And Services:
- Bulk Rolls
- Allows you to either cut your own replacement strips or use your own mounting systems to build the strip doors
- Strip Doors Replacement Stripping
Industrial Air Curtains are recognized by plant operations professionals and engineers as a smart way to maintain a comfortable environment by keeping unconditioned air, fumes and insects from entering buildings through open doorways — all while reducing energy costs.
Air Curtains, or Air Doors, can be installed suspended from the ceiling, around door tracks, wall mounted or vertically mounted along the side of the opening.
Most air curtains for doors use an automatic door switch to activate the air curtain. When the door opens, the automatic door switch turns on the air curtain, providing the stream of air to stop the elements from entering the building. When the door closes, the door switch turns off the air curtain.
- Ambient and heated air curtains available
- Wind stopping ability up to 30 mph
- All units shipped fully assembled
- Durable construction
- Custom air curtains/air doors available for any application
- Washdown Duty motors and construction for corrosive environments available
- Spark-resistant construction for hazardous locations available
- Proven, AMCA certified performance
- Creates a more productive and comfortable environment for employees and customers
- Saves energy by keeping the heating or cooling inside the building and the outside temperatures out
- Improves indoor air quality by keeping dust, fumes and insects out
- Allows visibility across thresholds and easy access and egress through openings, increasing safety
Height: Up to 30’
Width: Up to 192”
Impact doors are a strip door alternative. They use two crystal clear flexible panels for walk-in coolers and freezers, and have a center overlap to create an energy tight seal.
Swinging doors are easy to install and use. They open with minimum force and close automatically in seconds. The closing speed is fully adjustable and the stainless steel hinges are guaranteed not to rust or corrode. Crystal clear panels are available in both cooler and freezer formulation in .080″ and .120″ thickness. These panels are packaged flat, not rolled, to insure straight hanging for a tight seal.
Superior Perimeter Seal Design for a Superior Seal
There is a fully replaceable perimeter seal available, including the leading edge of each panel. Leading edge seals are extruded from usda and fda accepted neoprene material.
Ideal for any application where a durable, tight sealing, insulated, energy saving door is desired.
Dual Pane Windows
The windows feature sealed 14″ × 16″ dual pane construction for superior insulation qualities. Window panes are 1/8″ clear polycarbonate mounted in abs frames for long-term durability.
- Rigid Impact Doors
- Clear Impact Doors
- Optima Impact Doors
- Flexible Impact Doors
These industrial curtains provide the maximum utility workstation which combines high quality noise curtains with an easy gliding track system to provide the ultimate in work space efficiency and flexibility.
Track and Roller Partition systems maximizes usable floor space by allowing activities to be located in close proximity to areas requiring a clean environment or partition, while being able to roll easily out of the way when you don’t need it. They also can help conserve energy, increase productivity, provide protection, create privacy and contain environmental hazards.
There are a range of partition materials available to meet specific needs. Custom orders are also available.
- Eliminates costly brick and mortar permanent type walls.
- Separates conflicting tasks within work environments.
- Improves working conditions
- Easily slides out of the way when not needed
- Helps to control contaminants, temperature, odors, sound and light
- Easy to install, clean and replace
- Increases Productivity
- Conserves Energy
- Creates Privacy
Recent Industry News
Why Material Handling is so Important?
The organization of your warehouse can make or break your…
Industrial Material Handling Methods
Industrial workers handle different materials using a variety of methods.…
Types of Material Handling Equipment
Material handling equipment (MHE) is equipment used to move, store…